As a leading renewable energy developer, we’re now looking for extraordinary talents to help us establish and grow in Italy. If your energy is as endless as ours, we would like to meet.
About the job
As a PV/wind Development Project Manager you are responsible for managing and optimizing the development of multiple projects, from greenfield and/or already partially developed until fully developed projects all the way to the Ready to Build status. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Set the budget, time plan and manage the project to secure good quality within the set budget and time plan.
- Set the development strategy for the projects to in order to optimize the development.
- Manage risks throughout the project in order to act proactive and secure a project that is constructible and attractive to the market.
- Lead the project teams, typically consisting of Land Manager, Grid Planer, Technical Project Manager, Wind &Turbine Performance Engineer, Grid & Control Engineer and GIS Engineers.
- Stakeholder management with concerned stakeholders such as Municipality, County Administrative Board, Authorities, local associations, residents and landowners.
- Secure relevant permits for the project, grid conditions and a Grid Connection Agreement with the connecting utility and land access together with the Land Manager in the project team.
- Manage and procure services from external consultants and lawyers.
- Conduct due dilligence for development realted matters during acquiring process.
You are a team player with a good problem-solving ability and delivery-oriented mindset that can handle parallel workstreams while managing budget and time plan. We believe that you are strong at building relationships and communicating with a variety of stakeholders and have a mindset to always seek opportunities for new projects. You are up to date with relevant legislation and the market in general. Requirements for the position:
- Solid experience developing wind power/solar PV projects. At least 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager in renewables energy sector, preferably within both PV and wind power.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree, most likely in engineering, environmental science/law or any other related area.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Good skills with the MS Office package in general.
- Leadership and management team experience in any form is meriting.
- Experience from a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is meriting.
This position is based in OX2's office in Milan.
If you think that this sounds interesting for you and if want to be part of leading the energy revolution together with us, we welcome your application as soon as possible, but no later than 31st of October.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OX2 develops and sells wind and solar farms. OX2 has taken a leading position in large-scale onshore wind power over the past 16 years and has developed and sold approximately 2.5 GW in Sweden, Finland, Poland and Norway for clients such as Allianz, Ardian and IKEA. Between 2014 and 2020, OX2 realised more onshore wind power in Europe than any other developer. By constantly increasing access to renewable energy, OX2 is promoting the transition towards a more sustainable future. OX2 has operations in Sweden, Finland, Poland, France, Lithuania, Norway, Spain, Italy and Romania with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Sales in 2020 was SEK 5,201 million (approx. €510 million) with an EBIT of SEK 416 million (approx. €41 million). The OX2 share is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. www.ox2.com