OX2 is looking for a junior commercial asset manager to manage our client’s wind farms. You will have a very important role in our commercial management team, where we strive for long-term and efficient growth of the management of large scale renewable energy assets.
OX2 TCM is one of the largest wind power asset managers in the Nordic region and we offer the opportunity to be part of our quickly developing business where we strive to develop and optimize our customers' assets. In this position, you will get the opportunity to develop in an environment where the business mindset and technology meet.
We believe that you are a graduate with a technical or commercial degree with 1-3 years of working experience. You do not need to be an experienced professional in the renewable industry, however, if you have the drive and interest in the field, we are offering the possibility to become one.
We believe that you are a self-going person with a high sense of ownership for what you do. You are a strong communicator and have the leadership abilities to manage a high-quality delivery to our customers by the support from knowledgeable colleagues, where you would act as a link between the business perspective and the technical side.
The main responsibilites of a commercial asset manager are listed below. However, as a junior commercial asset manager you would be working closely together with a more experienced colleague in the team with the ambition to handle the customer and manage the asset more independently over time.
- Be the customer manager for large customers and coordinate communication and relations with them for their wind farms.
- Develop our long-term relationship with our customers through a proactive delivery of services based on their requirements.
- Ensure efficient and proactive operation of the assets together with experienced colleagues through planning, analysis and follow up.
- Manage and follow up on all contracted services for the wind farms including warranties and claims management. Lead procurement and renegotiations of contracts with suppliers when needed.
- Coordination and management of technical investigations that may involve third party experts, contractors/suppliers as well as legal advisors
- Ensure legal compliance for the customers’ wind farms.
- Act as the point of contact towards authorities, landowners, local stakeholders etc.
- Plan, budget and follow up on activities in the customers’ wind farms.
- Approve and follow-up on costs for the customers’ wind farms.
Participate in initiatives for process development within the team.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Higher education with technical and/or commercial focus
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Good language proficiency in Finnish and English, both in speech and writing
- Good knowledge of IT systems and the Office package, especially Excel
- Hands on and solution-oriented mindset with high sense of ownership
Previous relevant work experience is valuable but not required, for example from the following fields:
- Experience from project management and coordination of technical issues
- Experience from commercial negotiations
- Experience from working with sales or stakeholder management
- Experience from working with budgeting and cost follow-up
This position is full-time and is located at our office in Oulu.
We welcome your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 28th of November. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
If you have any question regarding the position, please contact Matti Palosaari, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +358 44 292 8982.