OX2 is looking for a wind power commercial asset manager to manage our client’s assets. You will have a very important role in our commercial team, where we strive for long-term and efficient growth of the management of large scale wind farms.
OX2 TCM is one of the largest wind power asset managers in the Nordic region and we offer the opportunity to be part of our quickly developing business where we strive to develop and optimize our customers' assets. In this position, you will get the opportunity to develop in an environment where the business mindset and technology meet.
We believe that you have at least 3-5 years relevant work experience and that you are a self-going person with a high sense of ownership for what you do. You are a strong communicator and have the leadership abilities to manage a high-quality delivery to our customers by the support from knowledgeable colleagues, where you would act as a link between the business perspective and the technical side.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be the customer manager for large customers and coordinate communication and relations with them for their wind farms.
- Develop our long-term relationship with our customers through a proactive delivery of services based on their requirements.
- Ensure efficient and proactive operation of the assets together with experienced colleagues through planning, analysis and follow up.
- Manage and follow up on all contracted services for the wind farms including warranties and claims management. Lead procurement and renegotiations of contracts with suppliers when needed.
- Coordination and management of technical investigations that may involve third party experts, contractors/suppliers as well as legal advisors
- Ensure legal compliance for the customers’ wind farms.
- Act as the point of contact towards authorities, landowners, local stakeholders etc.
- Plan, budget and follow up on activities in the customers’ wind farms.
- Approve and follow-up on costs for the customers’ wind farms.
Participate in initiatives for process development within the team.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Higher education with technical and/or commercial focus
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably from the wind industry
- Good language proficiency in Finnish and English, both in speech and writing
- Good knowledge of IT systems and the Office package, especially Excel
- Hands on and solution-oriented mindset with high sense of ownership
Experience within the following areas are valuable but not required:
- Previous relevant work experience preferably from asset management in general and preferably from wind power or grid assets
- Experience from management and coordination of technical issues
- Experience of contract management and negotiations especially with O&M contracts and supply agreements
- Experience from working with stakeholder management
- Experience from working with budgeting and cost follow-up
- Project management, preferably from technical projects
Employment: Full time
Location: Oulu, Helsinki, Tampere or Vaasa
To apply please go to our webpage and upload your CV and a Personal letter:
Last time to apply: 2020-11-28 but applications will be reviewed as they come in and the position might be filled before this date.
If you have any question regarding the position, please contact Matti Palosaari, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +358 44 292 8982.