Expansion is a core pillar of our strategy. As a leading renewable energy developer from the Nordics, we are accelarating the geographical and technological growth and are now strengthening our New Markets team with a Senior Business Development Manager/Director to drive our continued global growth establishing OX2 into new markets and technologies. Read more below if you want to be part in driving the exciting journey that we have ahead of us:
About the job
You will be a key player in our New Market expansion (entry, growth and proving the business case):
- Contribute to analysis and identification of new market opportunities
- Ensure a successful landing to the new geographies
- Originate and steer M&A opportunities to drive portfolio growth
- Recruit, onboard, coach & support core country team
- Help to establish core structures and processes
- Stress test route to market for OX2 products in new markets
- Help and stress test progress and quality of the OX2 portfolio
- Lead, coach and develop core New Markets team
You will also support new technology, product and initiatives and ventures and be part of the broader Business Development, strategy and transformation team.
You are a mature leader with a commercial mindset and strong business acumen with strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and networks internally as well as externally. You are curious and have strategic mindset on approaching growth together with a solution-oriented mindset and ability to pivot quickly.
Requirements for this position:
- +10 years of experience of expansion including potential areas such as launch, ramp up, business development, M&A from the renewable sector
- Extensive experience of origination in New Markets (primarily brownfield projects)
- Experience of COA/JV
- Experience from Wind is required – PV, storage
- Experience and track record from building and leading teams and coaching senior team members
- Experience and track record of establishing and developing markets
- Ability to navigate and steer portfolio development, bankability
- Bachelor's Master’s Degree in Business Economics, Industrial Engineering & Management or related field as a minimum
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Below is considered as a plus:
- Global experience (North America would be big plus)
- Knowledge or understanding of financial modelling
This position can be located in Europe and would preferably be located in Stockholm.
We will be screening the application on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.
OX2 develops and sells wind and solar farms. OX2 has taken a leading position in large-scale onshore wind power over the past 16 years and has developed and sold approximately 2.5 GW in Sweden, Finland, Poland and Norway for clients such as Allianz, Ardian and IKEA. Between 2014 and 2020, OX2 realised more onshore wind power in Europe than any other developer. By constantly increasing access to renewable energy, OX2 is promoting the transition towards a more sustainable future. OX2 has operations in Sweden, Finland, Poland, France, Lithuania, Norway, Spain, Italy and Romania with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Sales in 2020 was SEK 5,201 million (approx. €510 million) with an EBIT of SEK 416 million (approx. €41 million). The OX2 share is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market. www.ox2.com