Creating a world where both people and planet can continue to prosper might be the greatest challenge of our generation. Our main tools to overcome this challenge are large-scale renewable energy sources and fantastic employees that are convinced that each one of us can make a difference, even more so together. Do you want to make a difference in the shift to renewable energy?
About the role
As technical engineer you will be responsible for the technical input to development process of energy projects. Some you your responsibilities will be:
- Working with 3rd party consultants on geotechnical investigation, maps, roads, cable route, substation, technical approvals and with infrastructure owners.
- Managing technical studies, including setting quality criteria.
- Ordering cadastral maps and work with geo surveyors (input to building designs)
- Basic design and executive design.
- Input to technical requirements for tenders (part covering local regulations and design data in local language)
- Organising the preparation of, and the provision of, technical documentation required in applications for permits and in the sales process.
- Interface with GIS (managing up to date layout, grid, substation etc.)
- Technical site visits (checking cable route, substation, investment area)
- Act as the reference point for non-technical members and organisation in relation to the projects scope.
Requirements for this position:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from project management or project engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience from managing multi-disciplinary projects within the energy sector e.g. power generation such as wind, solar, gas/water turbines or electrical grids
- Experience from international projects.
- M.Sc. in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Fluency in Swedish and English
This position is located in OX2's Åland office.
If you think that this sounds like a match for you, we welcome your application as soon as possible, but no later than May 31st 2022. We will contact candidates on an ongoing basis and the position might be closed before the last date.For us at OX2, it is important that we stay as objective as possible when recruiting, therefore after applying for the job you will be asked to take a personality and logic test through Alva labs based on the requirement profile for this position. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
OX2 develops and sells wind and solar farms. OX2 has taken a leading position in large-scale onshore wind power over the past 16 years and has developed and sold approximately 2.5 GW in Sweden, Finland, Poland and Norway for clients such as Allianz, Ardian and IKEA. Between 2014 and 2020, OX2 realized more onshore wind power in Europe than any other developer. By constantly increasing access to renewable energy, OX2 is promoting the transition towards a more sustainable future. OX2 has operations in Sweden, Finland, Poland, France, Lithuania, Norway, Spain, Italy, Romania and Greece with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Sales in 2020 was SEK 5,201 million (approx. €510 million) with an EBIT of SEK 416 million (approx. €41 million). The OX2 share is listed on Nasdaq Main Market. www.ox2.com