Creating a world where both people and planet can continue to prosper might be the greatest challenge of our generation. At OX2 main tools to overcome this challenge are large scale renewable energy sources and fantastic employees that are convinced that each one of us can make a positive difference, even more so together.
We are now strengthening our Offshore Wind team with a Junior Development Project Manager. This position constitutes a solid platform for the right candidate who is seeking to grow into a leading project management role.
About the job
As a Junior Development Project Manager within Offshore you will support responsible Project Managers in the development of offshore projects through the permitting and development phase. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Support the responsible Senior Project Managers with day-to-day activities in order to ensure efficiency in OX2s projects under development
- Overall management of project processes including planning, budgeting, internal/external meetings
- Procurement and coordination of relevant consultants throughout the projects process
- Prepare presentation material for meetings with stakeholders (such as municipalities, authorities, residents, local associations etc.)
- Prepare internal reports and decision material
- Interact with internal resources; land managers, grid planner, technical design etc. to optimize the project from OX2s perspective
We believe that you either recently graduated, or have worked a few years, and are interested in growing within project management.
Requirements for the position:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good problem-solving ability
- Capacity to take initiatives and work in a structured way
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably within Engineering or Business Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Solid skills within the MS Office package
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
This position is based in OX2's office in Malmö and includes travel within Sweden, ability to travel approximately 30 days per year.
If you think that this sounds like a match for you, we welcome your application as soon as possible, and will review applications continuously but no later than 31st of October. We will contact candidates on an ongoing basis and the position might be closed before the last date.
For us at OX2, it is important that we stay as objective as possible when recruiting, therefore after applying for the job you will be asked to take a personality and logic test through Alva labs based on the required profile for this position.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment reach out to Rickard Stegersjö at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OX2 develops and sells wind and solar farms. OX2 has taken a leading position in large-scale onshore wind power over the past 16 years and has developed and sold approximately 2.5 GW in Sweden, Finland, Poland and Norway for clients such as Allianz, Ardian and IKEA. Between 2014 and 2020, OX2 realised more onshore wind power in Europe than any other developer. By constantly increasing access to renewable energy, OX2 is promoting the transition towards a more sustainable future. OX2 has operations in Sweden, Finland, Poland, France, Lithuania, Norway, Spain, Italy, Romania and Greece with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Sales in 2020 was SEK 5,201 million (approx. €510 million) with an EBIT of SEK 416 million (approx. €41 million). The OX2 share is listed on Nasdaq Main Market. www.ox2.com