Senior Manager Health & Safety
Use your skills to power the great shift. At OX2, you work for a professional and ambitious company that is committed to accelerating access to renewable energy to speed up the transition to clean energy. We are multi-specialists to the core, offering a dynamic and inspiring workplace and enabling seamless, cross-functional collaboration to achieve optimal results. At OX2 we empower you to take action, giving you the freedom and accountability to make great things happen, to make a lasting impact.
Sustainability is a core pillar of our strategy, and as the organisation has grown rapidly, we are now looking for a Senior Manager for Health & Safety who can take ownership of our health and safety culture and processes and continue to drive performance forward. In joining us you will play an important part in reaching our long-term goal to be a leader within Health & Safety. You will report to the Group Head of Sustainability.
- Responsible for owning and implementing strategies, systems, processes, and capabilities required to manage Health & Safety, including all related forums, communications, and governance control points.
- Establish effective leading and lagging indicators to monitor health and safety performance and risks, including regular reporting to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Identify areas of improvement and initiate, recommend, and provide annual road maps. Work to ensure that OX2's operations are conducted in such a way that we fulfil not only legal requirements but also stakeholder expectations from our customers and partners.
- Monitor deviations at group level and implement action plans according to conclusions. Responsible for maintaining and developing OX2's management system (ISO 45001) in Sweden and Finland and implementing it in other relevant markets.
- Train your colleagues in work environment management.
- Lead the work of planning and following up internal audits and be responsible for legal monitoring systems.
- Participate in industry networks within health and safety forums.
- Bring strong relationship, partnering and influencing skills and appreciate interacting with your international colleagues and motivate them to be accountable for a high-level safety culture.
- Understanding the need to balance both the strategic and operational deliverables of the position.
- Have relevant skills for the function.Experience from operating certified management systems.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders.
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Have previous experience from working in an international environment, preferably in the construction or manufacturing industry.
For more informatioin about the role, please contact Brightness Consultant Kristofer Myrevik, +46703064317 or email@example.com Last date for application is 1 of March.
OX2 is a fully integrated provider of renewable energy solutions at scale. We are a pan-European multi-technology company bringing together the brightest minds and most ambitious team players to address the defining challenge of our time: the shift from fossil fuels to clean energy, the greater shift to a sustainable society and economy. We accelerate the access to renewable energy. Sales in 2021 was about 5 billion SEK. The company has almost 400 employees and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. OX2 is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2022.
For more information visit: www.ox2.com
OX2 is a fully integrated provider of renewable energy solutions at scale. We are an international multi-technology company bringing together the brightest minds and most ambitious team players to address the defining challenge of our time: the shift from fossil fuels to clean energy, the greater shift to a sustainable society and economy. We accelerate the access to renewable energy. Sales in 2022 was about 7,6 billion SEK. The company has almost 450 employees and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. OX2 is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2022.
For more information visit: www.ox2.com