Use your skills to power the great shift. At OX2, you work for a professional and ambitious company that is committed to accelerating access to renewable energy to speed up the transition to clean energy. We are multi-specialists to the core, offering a dynamic and inspiring workplace and enabling seamless, cross-functional collaboration to achieve optimal results. At OX2 we empower you to take action, giving you the freedom and accountability to make great things happen, to make a lasting impact.
OX2s Greek team is growing rapidly, and we are now looking for a new employee who wants to be part of the exciting journey we have in front of us. We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a Development Project Manager position to our office in Athens who will work with the company’s portfolio development.
About the job
As a Development Project Manager, you will manage project in all development stages of the Greek portfolio such as land control, environmental studies, grid connection, installation licence to financial close. Your tasks will include:
- Building the RES portfolio by identifying new greenfield sites and opportunities to acquire projects
- Managing and delivering development tasks to ensure that budgets are met, timeframes are kept, and quality is optimized
- Producing regular development portfolio reports
- Working with internal and external engineering and technical teams to ensure optimal solutions
- Stakeholder management with stakeholders such as Municipality, Prefecture, Administrative Board, Authorities, local associations, residents, and landowners
- Actively monitoring the market for new opportunities across all RES/BESS technologies
- Manage and procure services from external consultants and lawyers
- Conduct/supervise due diligence during project acquisition process
- Following company’s processes and continuously improving local working practices
For this position we want you to have:
- 5+ years’ experience in developing complex renewable energy projects in Greece (ideally PV/Wind/BESS) from site identification to permitting to achieving financial close
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek renewable market/regulation
- Experience in acquisition processes for assets in development (PV/Wind/BESS)
- Project Management skills and experience in using project management controls (budgets, schedules, etc)
- Strong network of relationships with other developers/key market player
- It is meritorious if you have a project management qualification/certification.
As a person we expect you to have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and external counterparties across all levels and across diverse cultures. Further on, this position puts high demand on your planning and organising skills. We expect you to be proactive and enthusiastic as a person with a can-do attitude and a drive for high standards.
If you think that this sounds like a match for you, we welcome your application, but no later than February 28th. This position is expected to start in the middle of April 2023. If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, please reach out to Konstantinos.email@example.com.
OX2 is a fully integrated provider of renewable energy solutions at scale. We are a pan-European multi-technology company bringing together the brightest minds and most ambitious team players to address the defining challenge of our time: the shift from fossil fuels to clean energy, the greater shift to a sustainable society and economy. We accelerate the access to renewable energy. Sales in 2021 was about 5 billion SEK. The company has almost 400 employees and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. OX2 is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2022.
For more information visit: www.ox2.com